What is an Expert Usability / UX Review?
An expert usability or UX review is an audit of your product, website or app, carried out by an experienced, accredited practitioner.
What Does it Involve?
- I analyse the user experience of your website, product or system by:
- Checking for common usability issues
- Measuring against international best practices, specifically the Nielsen-Norman guidelines
- Drawing upon my 20 years of experience in web design, software, usability and UX
- I describe each issue, usually with screenshots
- I rank each issues by severity (e.g. high, medium, low)
- I suggest pragmatic solutions for each issue that I identify
What are the Benefits to an Expert Review?
- Insight and Recommendations – I tell you what’s broken with your site, app or product and how to fix it
- Speed – I typically deliver our reports within a few working days of commencement
What Experience / Accreditation do you Have?
I am one of the only Irish UX professionals listed with the UXPA (User Experience Professionals Association). Read more about my 20 years’ experience in web design and usability / UX.
How much does it cost?
My day rate is €700 euros. A typical review project lasts between 1.5 days to 5 days.
All prices quoted are ex VAT @ 23%, where applicable.
Do you work with clients outside Ireland?
Yes! I am happy to work with clients from anywhere in the world. We may be able do it all remotely, or I may be able to travel if that works best for both of us. As an example, I recently worked entirely remotely on a project with Balsamiq, who are based in Italy and the US.
Contact Michael for a quick quote
Email me on email@example.com or Phone +353 879279444 and leave a message.