What is an Expert Usability / UX Review?
An expert usability or UX review is an audit of your product, website or app, carried out by an experienced, accredited practitioner. As an example, see my post about the UX Review we did for Safefood.
What Does it Involve?
- I analyse the user experience of your website, product or system by:
- Checking for common usability issues
- Measuring against international best practices, specifically the Nielsen-Norman guidelines
- Drawing upon my 20 years of experience in web design, software, usability and UX
- I describe each issue, usually with screenshots
- I rank each issues by severity (e.g. high, medium, low)
- I suggest pragmatic solutions for each issue that I identify
What are the Benefits to an Expert Review?
- Insight and Recommendations – I tell you what’s broken with your site, app or product and how to fix it
- Speed – I typically deliver our reports within a few working days of commencement
What Experience do you Have?
Read about my 20+ years’ experience in web design and usability / UX.
Contact Michael for a quick quote
Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone +353 879279444 and leave a message.