What is Usability Testing?
Usability testing is a method of evaluating the way users experience your system, product or web site.
What are the Benefits of Usability Testing?
People who are involved in the design of a service, product or application, or involved in the business associated with it, are too close to it to see any potential problems.
Advantages of Usability Testing
- Testing is cost effective - testing on just five users typically uncovers 85% of issues
- You don’t need fancy equipment or a lab
- You can test remotely, so people can use their own computers or mobiles
- You can test on wireframes or early stage designs
- Testing with just one user is likely to reveal something that you need to fix urgently