By Michael Heraghty on October 30th, 2012
For the last couple of months, I’ve been involved with establishing the Irish Chapter of the User Experience Professionals Association (UXPA).
The official launch of UXPA Ireland will take place at 6.15pm on 8 November 2012 — World Usability Day — at the National College of Ireland (NCI), Dublin.
Register now for FREE — limited to 100 places!
What is the UXPA?
The User Experience Professionals Association (UXPA), formerly UPA, is a global organisation with supporting local chapters around the world.
The aims of the UXPA include
- Promoting collaboration and excellence in UX practice
- Supporting individuals who are involved in the research, http://buydiazepambest.com/ design and evaluation of user experiences
Who is Tom Tullis?
Tom Tullis is author of Measuring the User Experience and is VP of User Experience Research at Fidelity Investments.
Tom’s talk will explore remote usability testing – have tools such as Loop11 replaced lab-based testing?
Did you say FREE?
Yes, the event is FREE thanks to our sponsors, which include Balsamiq, Loop11, PaddyPower and National College of Ireland.
What’s The Skinny?
- 6.15pm: Light refreshments and networking
- 6.45pm: Guest speaker Tom Tullis
- 7.45pm: More refreshments, light snacks and professional & social networking