Michael Heraghty has been designing websites since 1995. He worked in Dublin, Edinburgh, Los Angeles and New York with Vision Consulting during the “dot com” years.
Michael set up his own consulting business in 2003. He is one of the only Irish UX consultants listed with the international User Experience Professionals Association (UXPA).
Michael also owns and maintains ChooseIreland.com — a website about Ireland’s visitor attractions.
Some recent-ish projects Michael has worked on
- Usability testing for Balsamiq (2015)
- Expert review of the Irish Times website and associated apps (2015)
- Usability reviews and user testing for GMIT (2013 to 2014)
- Contextual enquiry, usability testing and prototyping for Munich Re Automation Systems (2012 to 2015)
- Usability consulting for Collins McNicholas (2012 to 2016)
- Wireframes, reviews, contextual enquiry and storyboards for AXA (2008 to 2013)
- Expert review, wireframes and remote testing for Safefood (2012 to 2013)
- Wireframes and usability test planning for Fidelity Investments (2011)
- Usability testing for various private and public sector clients for Strata3 (2011 to 2015)
- Wireframes, workshops, personas and contextual enquiry for the Legal Aid Board, via System Dynamics (2011)
- Usability testing and reviews for Jameson Irish Whiskey (2010)
- Usability review and A/B split testing for AnotherFriend.com (2010)
- Usability review for 3 mobile (2008)
- HTML/CSS prototype of CRM tool for Scottish and Southern Energy, via Vision (2008)
- SEO and internet markeing review for Concern (2007)
- Web project management for Tourism Ireland, via iQ Content (2005/2006)
- IA workshop and wireframes for DELL, via EIAS (2006)
- Bespoke usability training for o2, via EIAS (2005)
- Usability review of CMS for Allianz, via EIAS (2005)